Management Team attend Level 5 Diploma in Crowd Safety Management Course
Members of our Senior Management Team were joined by some of our clients to attend our Glasgow Head Office for the first part of a new internationally recognized Level 5 Diploma in Crowd Safety Management (Crowd Science) qualification.
The qualification is a fantastic insight and refresher into all aspects of Crowd Management. We are always keen to ensure continual professional development for our team as well as striving to raise industry standards.
The key areas covered include:
• Understanding the history of Crowd Management.
• Identify Group Behaviour using Crowd Psychology.
• Assessing Crowd Density throughout an Event Plan.
• Understanding the process for people flow modelling.
• Using resourced to analyse event accident and disaster causation.
• Understand how to incorporate time related crowd models into the six stages of Crowd Management.
James Glackin, Managing Director commented “It was great to see our senior team contributing effectively to this very current topic as well as being a great piece of continuous personal development. The fact we had clients on the course also further highlights the importance and how high on the agenda the subject matter is in our crowd safety world.”