NPCC release advice for spiking

The National Police Chiefs Council, who are backed by the SIA, are urging potential victims of spiking to report to police and get tested quickly, as nearly 5,000 reports of spiking are made within a year.

If you think you have been spiked call 999 or 101 to report it to the police. We need to know about every possible spiking so we can investigate, even if no other crime has taken place. If you are out in a bar or club, you can report to a member of staff or security, who will be able to help and support you.

If you are injured or have symptoms you are worried about after being spiked, call NHS 111.

For more information, please visit: